PC Based Micro DVR - DG3500
Price: contact us
DG-3500 is the smallest pc based surveillance system in the industry. It is compact, about the size of a small book and you will not hear the system while it is running - fenless. Both of these features make the system very easy to conceal, which will make it a hit for many business and residential clients.
Another outstanding feature that this particular PC based DVR system possesses is that surveillance can be done remotely. This is possible because the system is WiFi capable.
- Windows 7 operating system
- Expandable from 4 to 8 video channels
- Real time full motion video
- Hardware compressed H.264 each video channel is compressed independently
- High resolution and image quality 4CIF (704 x 480)
- Synchronized Play back and smart search
- Remote access and recording on client computer through local network or Internet
This DVR system is the PC based surveillance system in the industry. It is compact, about the size of a small book and you will not hear the system while it is running - fanless. Both of these features make the system very easy to conceal, which will make it a hit for many business and residential clients.
Another outstanding feature that this particular pc based DVR system possesses is that surveillance can be done remotely. This is possible because the system is WiFi capable.
This system comes with two options, as far as channels are concerned. The first option contains four channels, which allows for four cameras to be connected. The second option contains eight channels, which allows for eight cameras to be connected. IP cameras are also supported.
Additional features include:
• Instant video play back 10sec, 30sec, 1min, 3min, 5min, and 8min.
• Motion recording, Sensor recording, Time recording functions.
• Watermark, Watchdog, POS, ACSI, Event report, Log and many more.
• Expandable from 4 to 8 Video Channels
• Real time full motion video
• Hardware compressed H.264 each channel is compressed independently
• High resolution and image quality (704 x 480)
• Four recording modes: Continuous recording,
• Motion Detection, External Sensor, or Sensor/Motion Emergency recording 30 seconds Motion detecting (entire frame or up to 12 detection zones per channel)
• Continuous recording during playback
• Search/playback by date/time directory
• Synchronized Play back and smart search
• Instant playback by time selectable 10/30 seconds or 1/3/5/8 minutes
• Local and remote playback at the same time
• 5 x digital zoom
• PTZ and Speed Dome control through software or keyboard
• PTZ Auto-tracking with motion detection
• Remote access and recording on client computer through network or Internet
• Two-way remote communication between multiple servers in various locations
• Monitor multiple locations from one DVR
• Matrix card allows recorded data to be transmitted to a TV monitor *optional
|Processor||Intel Atom 1.60GHz|
|System Memory||2 GB DDR2|
|Hard Disk||Seagate 320 GB 5400 rpm|
|Expandability||5 USB Ports|
|Graphics||Integrated graphic VGA port & DVI-D (on board LVDS)|
|Connectivity||Realtek 10/100/1000 Ethernet Controller w/remote storage support (gPXE)|
|WiFi Connectivity||IEEE802.11n 150Mbps Wireless Mini-USB Adapter|
|Surveillance Card||4 Channel Real Time Hardware Compression DVR Card DG4CH|
|Operating Software||Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium OEM|
|Surveillance Software||Professional Surveillance Software Included|
|Keyboard and Mouse||Shintaro 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard with Track ball|
|Power||12V Power Supply|
|Warranty||12 Months Warranty, Return to base||Price||$990 Inc GST||Optional Hard Disk||Seagate 500 GB 7200 rpm - add $45
Seagate 750 GB 7200 rpm - add $75
|Optional Software||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional OEM - add $80
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate OEM - add - add $130
|Optional Warranty||12 Months Hot Swap Warranty program - add $145|
Demo Software v6.80 (Full working surveillance software limited to 352x288 Image size only, very simple to install, to download app 34Mb)
MP4 Player (Please download MP4 player to watch demo video)
Ask Us Question
Ms. Sam Johnson